CGPSC Recruitment 2014
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has disclosed a notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Civil Judges. Eligible and willing aspirants who want to apply for vacancy must fill online application form.
- Job seekers with outstanding academic educational qualifications and influencing skills must submit their application as soon as possible, since web link are opened till 30th March, 2014.
- All the detailed information about the recruitment is provided on this page by the squad of examsupdate.in. For more recent updates keep visiting our Web Portal.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Civil Judge (Entry Level) Examinations 2014
Name of Position
Class II Gazetted Civil Judges (Entry Level)
No. of Vacancy: 53
Graduation in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
Aspirants must possess their minimum age limit 21 Years and not to be exceeded than 35 years. Age relaxation in age will be given as Govt. rules.
|UR & OH Category||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ST/OBC belonging to Chhattisgarh.||Rs.300/-|
Mode of Payment
Examination fees can be deposited through online mode by using debit/credit card/net banking.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
|Examination Name||Exam Pattern||Total Marks|
|Preliminary Exam||Objective type||100|
|Main Examination||Written Exam||100|
Scale of pay for selected candidates will be Rs.27700-44770/-
How to Apply?
- Job fighters have to fill online available application form. Aspirants are advised to avoid any mistakes in required details. Pay the requisite amount through online mode.
- Submit the completed application and take a print out of details. Match all information for assurance.
|Commencing date of online application form||01.03.2014|
|Closing date of submission of applications||30.03.2014|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||22.06.2014|
Note: All important information is tuned on Official Notification.