General Administration Department Recruitment 2014
- General Administration Department has released an advertisement as General Administration Department Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of 13563 vacancies. Job seekers with required eligibility must apply for the posts earlier than 04th April, 2014.
- Aspirants who are suspicious about their career, they have a bright opportunity, must submit their online application and hike their future growth.
- To know more details of new jobs in various departments of government and private sector visit our web portal which is examsupdate.in Here you will easily find the information about vacancies according to your eligibility.
General Administration Department
No. of Posts: 13563
- Group -D
- Sevadar/Watchman/Security Employee
Job seekers must have 08th class passed certificate with Hindi and Sanskrit subjects.
- Aspirants must possess their age limit 18-40 years.
- Age will be relaxed as per govt. guidelines.
Applicants have to pay Rs.50/- and Rs.15/- for SC/ST candidates.
Requisite amount can be deposited by using Challan form in favour of “0230 Labour & Employment -800-Other receipts-(98) Employment” in any branch of State bank of Patiala.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
Pay scale for the selected candidates will be Rs.4440-7440 plus GP Rs.1300/-
How to Apply?
- Job hunters must fill online application form before the due date. Applicants have to fill all relevant details correctly. Before submitting the application must check all the details.
- Submit the completed application and take a print out for future reference.
Last date for accepting of applications: 04.04.2014
Note: For further details please visit Official Website.
More Articles To Read