HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2013
Haryana police department has published official notification to recruit the large number of eligible candidates for the posts of constable and it going to select the 9345 candidates for this post so those are preparing for this written examination they can apply online by just filling the Haryana police constable recruitment 2013 online application form.Haryana police has recruiting the large number of candidates in the police department of Haryana police in the state of Haryana,Reportedly is about more than lakhs of candidates are going to applying for the constable posts so those have a wish to work in the defence force like police they are invited by the Haryana police recruitment board so be ready for it ,now the main question are arising how you can apply for this job so here is answer to your questions we are providing you the useful as well as easy method to apply for this exam so read all the steps carefully before applying.
HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2013 VACANCY DETAILS
- Name of post: Constable
- Male constable post: 8275
- Female constable post:334
- Constable Indian reserve battalions male:736
- Age limit: candidates age must be between 18-25 years as on 01-10-2013
- Educational qualifications: candidates must pass 12th class from any recognised university.
- Application fees: unreserved candidates have to pay fees Rs 100 and reserved candidates no need to pay any fees.
- Selection procedure: candidates should be selected on the basis of written examination as well as personal interview,physical efficiency test,physical measurement.
- Starting dates of online application filling process: 13-11-2013
- Last date of applying : 13-12-2013
- Total post:9345
HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2013 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM APPLY PROCEDURE
- Firstly all the candidates must visits the official website of HARYANA POLICE
- After that find the required link on the official website
- Then click on that to fill the Haryana police constable 2013 application form
- After that a new application form will open in which you have to fill all the details carefully on it
- Then submit the application form
- After that you will a unique registration along with other details
- Save the application form
- Then take printout of the application form
Stay connected with us on examsupdate.in in a regular basis for all the latest updates about all the examinations.