RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2014
Aspirants who are going to apply for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2014 may download the online available Application Form.
Eligible and talented skilled personnel are invited for this recruitment process to fill application in the prescribed format until the expiry date that is 17/02/2014.
A written exam will be organized for short listing of candidates on 15th June 2014. Significant Info about RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2014 is listed below in a concise manner. Check following key points mentioned by examsupdate.in
Application Form details
Information about post
Name of post
Assistant loco pilot
Technician Grade III
Job fighter must have passed 10th from a recognized board and also have completed ITI in related discipline form an institute recognized by NCVT.
- Age of applicant must fall in the limits from 18 years to 30 years as calculated on 1st June 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit and reservation in posts will be as per rules and instructions of Government.
Amount of Fee
General and OBC have to pay requisite fee Rs 40/- in the form of demand draft or Indian postal order
Reserved categories including females need not pay any fee.
Remind the dates
- Last date to submit filled application from all regions is 17.02.2014.
- From Far flung areas is 25.02.2014.
- For all candidates the Exam date is 15.06.2014
How to Apply?
- Format of application has to be downloaded from the official website atrrbkolkata.gov.in. Fill the application with accurate details and attach attested copies of all supportive documents. Testimonial must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Do signature on application at proper place and make Left thumb impression on it. Put it in an envelope.
- Describe “Application for the post of____” on cover and send application on official address.
Railway Recruitment Board,
Kolkata metro Railway,
A V complex, Chitpur,
R G kar Road College,
Kolkata – 700037”
Appointments will be considered on the basis of written test and after that an interview will be there for final selection